Customize an application logo
You can customize an application logo by replacing it with your own image.
A custom logo must meet the following requirements:
- Image type must be PNG, JPG, or GIF (PNG is best)
- Image dimensions should be at least 420 pixels by 120 pixels to prevent visual scaling issues
- Image size must be less than 1 MB
In the Admin Console, go to .
- Locate and click the app integration whose logo you want to customize.
- Mouse over the current logo, then click Edit.
- In the Edit Logo dialog box, click Browse to find the custom logo file, then click Update Logo.
- Click Close. The updated logo is visible to all users who have been assigned this app integration.
To revert to the original image, follow the same steps to access the Edit Logo dialog box, then click Reset Logo.