Identify your Desktop Single Sign-on type
Identifying your existing Desktop Single Sign-On (SSO) type will help you determine if additional action is required to keep it working.
- In the Admin Console, go to Security > Delegated Authentication.
- Click the Active Directory tab.
- Review the following to determine what action is required:
- If there is an agent is running and enabled in the On-Prem Desktop SSO section, you are using IWA Web agent for Desktop SSO.
- If there is no warning in the Agentless Desktop SSO section, you are using Agentless Desktop SSO which is the recommended configuration.