Assign an app integration to a group
When app integrations are assigned to the same group they are "linked". This can be helpful if you need to add provisioning functionality in an SSO-enabled app integration.
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- Enter the name of the app integration in the Search field.
- Click the Assignments tab.
- Click Assign and select Assign to Groups.
- Locate the group to which you want to assign the app integration and click Assign.
- Confirm that the data is correct in the Assign <application name> to Groups dialog.
- Click Save and go back. The Assign button changes to Assignment and is disabled to indicate that the app integration is assigned to the group.
- Optional. Repeat steps 5–7 to assign the app integration to more groups.
- Click Done. This assigns the app integration to the group, which in turn assigns the app to each user that belongs to the group. The assignment type of the app integration for each user is Group, which you can view from the Assignments tab of the integration.
If a user is unassigned from an app integration and the assignment type is Individual, the app integration isn't be automatically reassigned to the user. This applies even if the user belongs to a group that's assigned the app integration. See Assign an app integration to a user.