Automatically deactivate app users
When this functionality is enabled, Okta automatically deactivates a user’s external application account when the user is unassigned from the app integration in Okta or if the user's Okta account is deactivated.
Accounts can be reactivated if the app integration is reassigned to the user in Okta.
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- Enter the app integration name in the Search field.
- Click the app integration name and click the Provisioning tab.
- Select To App in the Settings list.
- Click Edit in the Provisioning to App area.
- Click Enable for the Deactivate User option and click Save.