Define IP types for a dynamic zone
The IP Type setting checks and determines if a client uses a proxy, and the type of proxy if one is identified.
Before you begin
Create a dynamic zone. See Create a dynamic zone for instructions.
Define IP Types for a dynamic zone
In the Admin Console, go to .
- Select a dynamic zone and click Edit.
- In IP Type, select one of the following types:
- Any: Ignores all proxy types. At least one of the following must be defined: Locations, ISP ASNs.
- Any proxy: Considers clients that use a Tor anonymizer proxy or a non-Tor anonymizer proxy type.
- Tor anonymizer proxy: Considers clients that use a Tor anonymizer proxy.
- Not Tor anonymizer proxy: Considers clients that use non-Tor proxy types.
When you edit a network zone, wait approximately 60 seconds for the change to propagate across all servers and take effect.