Org security settings allow you to manage and control how your org is protected. By configuring administrator permissions, completing HealthInsight tasks, and defining network zones, your org remains secure and accessible to the right users.
- Administrative roles
- Learn about admin roles and permissions.
- API token management
- Manage and create all Okta API tokens.
- General security
- Configure global security settings.
- Review security tasks to strengthen your org.
- Network zones
- Define network zones to strengthen network security.
- Recent activity
- View sign-in details and end-user event activity.
- Risk scoring
- Determine the likelihood of an anomalous sign-in event.
- Configure SMS text messages and voice calls to comply with the laws and regulations where your organization operates.
- User behavior detection
- Define policies based on changes in user behavior.