Remove groups imported from provisioning-enabled apps
Remove all groups imported from an application when they are no longer required. You cannot disable group import when group policy rules or mappings exist, or when a group selected for deletion is assigned to an app.
- In the Admin Console, click Applications > Applications.
- Select a provisioning enabled application.
- Click the Provisioning tab and select Integration in the Settings list.
- Click Edit.
- Clear the Import Groups check box.
- Click Continue in the Disable Import Groups dialog box.
- Click Save.
The application groups are removed from Okta during the next scheduled or manual import.