About application data stores
- are used to augment Access Gateway session data using external data sources such as a database or LDAP.
- Support bi-directional synchronization between Access Gateway and external data sources.
- Support databases, including: MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle and Postgres.
- Support LDAP. including: Any LDAP V3 compliant Active Directory, Oracle Internet Directory/Unified Directory, OpenLDAP and others.
- Are added, modified, deleted and otherwise managed within the Access Gateway UI.