Enable Single Sign-On in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne console
To enable single sign-on in the JD Edwards environment:
- Sign in to the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Server Manager Management console as an administrator.
- In Select Instance, select EnterpriseOne HTML Server.
- In the Configuration tile, select View as Advanced, and then click Security.
- Select the Enable Oracle Access Manager check box, and then enter
https://jde-internal.example.com/spgwLogout in theOracle Access Manager Sign-Off URL field.
In the Security Server Configuration section, click Apply.
- In Select Instance, select EnterpriseOne HTML Server,
- Click Stop and confirm that you want to stop the managed instance.
If a message indicates that the web server configuration (jas.ini) is out-of-date, click Synchronize Configuration.
- Click Start and confirm that you want to start the managed instance.