Add a certificate to the header application
During this task we will assign a certificate to a header application.
While optional, Okta recommends that all applications include certificates.
See About Access Gateway certificates for general information about certificate.
See Certificate management tasks for a general task flow for obtaining and assigning certificates.
Click Next to skip assigning a certificate and move on to the next task, adding additional attributes.
- Expand the Certificates tab.
By default a wild card self signed certificate is created and assigned to the application when the application is initially created.
- Optional. Click Generate self-signed certificate
A self-signed certificate is created and automatically assigned to the application.
- Optional. Select an existing certificate from the list of provided certificates.
Use the Search field to narrow the set of certificates by common name.
Use the page forward (>)and backward(<) arrows to navigate through the list of available certificates.
- Click Next. The Attributes pane appears.
The Attributes pane provides a list of attributes that are passed into the application.
You can also add, edit, or remove any attribute using this page. See Application attributes for more information on the attribute options.
- Add any required attributes, and click Next. The Policies pane appears.
- Leave all policies unchanged and click Done. See About application policy for more information on application policies.
Click Next. The Attributes pane appears