Add an Okta Auth Module
An Okta Auth Module can be used to add a secondary authentication relationship between Access Gateway and a secondary Okta org.
An Okta Auth Module requires a defined trust relationship between the Access Gateway instance and the Okta tenant.
To define a trust relationship within Okta with the Access Gateway instance:
- In your browser, navigate to your Okta org and sign in as an administrator.
- Select Security > API.
- Select the Trusted Origins tab.
- Click Add Origin.
- In the Add Origin dialog box specify:
Meaningful name, such as Trusted Origin for Access Gateway.
URL for Access Gateway instance, such as https://gateway.tld
- Click Add.
- Sign in to the Access Gateway Admin UI console
Add an Auth Module as described in Add an Auth Module and select Okta.
- Enter the following details:
Field Description Example Name Name used to identify the Auth Module Okta AM
A shortened identify for this Auth Module
your Okta org
A list of attributes returned from Okta and available to Access Gateway application
login, firstName, lastName, email.
Optional. Enter description
Local Auth Module
- Click Not Validated () when complete. Okta Access Gateway validates the connection.
If the validation is successful, the button changes to Valid ().
- Click Okay.