To download logs:
- Navigate to your Access Gateway instance.
- Select the Logs tab.
- Select the Log Storage pane.
- In the Download pane, using the date picker select a date for the download.
- Click Prepare download.
You can click Cancel at any time to cancel the preparation or download of a log.
Depending on the number of Access Gateway instances and other factors, the preparation of the download may take several minutes.
- Click Download to download the generated log file. Click Delete to cancel.
- Navigate to location where the log file was downloaded and extract the contents as required.
Template: Note. Convert this snippet to text (right-click/ctl-click for menu), delete this paragraph, and then start typing next to the icon. Note: For copied contend, to retain proper alignment, ensure the paragraph style under the heading retains the tag p.noteContent, or reset it.
A minimum of 2GB of free disk is required to download logs. See About logging storage for instructions on examining log storage.