Administer Log Forwarding - Trouble Shooting
No Message delivered
The Syslog server shows now messages on valid log forwarder definition.
- Forwarder configured on the wrong feed.
- IP or Port mismatch.
- Firewall or routing preventing interaction between Access Gateway and logging server.
- Confirm that the selected feed emits events for the intended area. See Administer Log Forwarding - Trouble Shooting for examples of message types by feed.
- Confirm that the IP address and port configured for the log forwarded match those for defined syslog server.
- Confirm network connectivity.
- Sign in the Access Gateway Command Line Console.
- Select 1- Network.
- Select 2-Ping.
- Enter the IP address of the logging server.
- Confirm that Access Gateway can successfully reach the logging server.