About Access Gateway logging
Access Gateway logs a variety of events, which can be forwarded to a logging server or downloaded on demand.
Using the console, administrators can:
- Connect Access Gateway to a logger such as Graylog. Supported event feeds include Audit, Access, and Monitoring event logs.
- Download the complete set of current logs.
- Allows Access Gateway to relay or export logs to external logging consumers, such as Graylog.
- Makes all Access Gateway logs available externally.
- Allows admins to download log information for an Access Gateway cluster.
Log rotation and archival
- Rotates logs daily.
- Stores the log files for a month and deletes old log files to save disk space.
- Can be configured to support other log rotation and archival schedules.