About Access Gateway logging
Access Gateway logs a variety of events, which can be forwarded to a logging server, or downloaded on demand.
Using the console administrators can:
- Connect Access gateway to a logger such as Graylog. Supported event feeds include: Audit, Access and Monitoring event logs.
- Download the complete set of current logs.
- Allows Access Gateway to relay or export logs to external logging consumers such as Graylog.
- Makes all Access Gateway logs available externally.
- Rotates logs daily.
- Stores the log files for a month and deletes old log files to save disk space.
- Can be configured to support other log rotation and archival schedules.