Advanced Access Gateway policy
Advanced policy configuration allows Access Gateway application administrators to create policy tailored to a specific URI, and need. Advanced policy is created by adding a script to a given policy. You can use these scripts to extend the basic policy mechanism to meet specific customer requirements.
Advanced policies are:
- Associated with a given policy and declared in the Advanced section of the associated policy.
- Executed with the location block of the underlying NGINX server instance.
- Able to access environment, session, and query values.
- Able to include conditional statements.
- Able to rewrite URLs as well change return codes.
To develop advanced policy see: