Advanced Access Gateway Policy
Advanced policy configuration allows Access Gateway application administrators to create policy tailored to a specific URI, and need. Advanced policy is created by adding a script to a given policy. These scripts can be used to extend the basic policy mechanism to meet specific customer requirements.
Advanced policies are:
- Are associated with a given policy and declared in the Advanced section of the associated policy.
- Are executed with the location block of the underlying NGINXNginx is a web server which can also be used as a reverse proxy, load balancer, mail proxy and HTTP cache. server instance.
- Can access environment, session, and query values.
- Can include conditional statements.
- Can rewrite URLs as well change return codes.
- and more
To develop advanced policy see:Top