Associate certificate with the Access Gateway Admin UI console application
You can associate certificates with Access Gateway Admin UI console.
Extreme caution should be exercised when modifying Access Gateway Admin UI console application itself.
Making changes beyond the ones described here could cause Access Gateway to become unstable or unusable.
Use extreme caution when modifying the Access Gateway Admin UI console application.
To upload a certificate to Access Gateway, see Upload certificates.
To associate a certificate with Access Gateway Admin UI console:
- Open a browser to the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
- Select the Applications tab.
- Append ?ADV to the end of the URL.
For example, assuming a gateway name of gw-admin.examplegateway.com, the complete URL would be:
An additional, hidden, application will then be displayed, representing Access Gateway Admin UI console.
- Select the edit icon associated with the Admin Console UI.
- In the Settings tab expand Certificates.
The list of currently known certificates will be displayed, along with relevant information such as common name, SANs, Issuer and Expiration date.
Associate a previously uploaded certificate:
- Select an existing certificate from the list of provided certificates.
See Upload certificates.
Use the Search field to narrow the set of certificates by common name.
Certificates set to expire in the next 30 days show their expiration information in red.
- From the list of displayed certificates, select the appropriate certificate.
- Modify any other application settings as required and click Done to save changes.