Configure and manage high availability
Configuring high availability is composed of the following tasks:
- Configure worker nodes - Configure one or more worker nodes to handle requests.
- Configure admin node - Configure admin node. Generate a token used by the worker node to interface with the admin node.
- Reset keys - Access Gateway is configured with a default set of keys, which must be reset on nodes used for high availability.
Managing high availability is composed of the following tasks:
- Check high availability status - Examine the status of all nodes in a high availability cluster.
- Listing nodes - List all currently configured nodes.
- Remove node - Remove a worker node from a high availability cluster.
- About load balancers - An introduction to Access Gateway's use of load balancers as well as performing node health checks.
- High availability concepts - An introduction to Access Gateway high availability concepts.
- Overview of High Availability Configuration Workflow -A high-level overview of the of events when adding worker nodes.
- High Availability configuration operations - A list of all high availability operationss. Review this these operations to understand how to configure, list and otherwise manager nodes in a high availability Access Gateway cluster.