Configure and manage high availability
Configuring high availability is composed of the following tasks:
- Configureworker nodes - Configure one or more worker nodes to handle requests.
- Configure adminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. node - Configure admin node. Generate a token used by the worker node to interface with the admin node.
- Reset keys - Access Gateway is configured with a default set of keys which must be reset on nodes used for high availability.
Managing High Availability is composed of the following tasks:
- Check High Availability status - Examine the status of all nodes in a High Availability cluster.
- Listing nodes - List all currently configured nodes.
- Remove node - Remove a worker node from a High Availability cluster.
- About load balancers - An introduction to Access Gateway's use of load balancers as well as performing node health checks.
- High Availability Concepts - An introduction to Access Gateway High Availability concepts.
- High Availability Configuration Workflow Overview - Review the high availability workflow overview to understand the order of events when adding worker nodes.
- High Availability Configuration Operations - Review high availability operations to understand how to configure, list and otherwise manager nodes in a high availability Access Gateway cluster.