Add custom behaviors
- Provide a specialized mechanism for handling a variety of unusual or unexpected conditions.
- Allow for the definition of specialized actions such as:
- Sign out - Define actions when users sign out.
- Error - Define actions based on errors.
- Policy - Define actions based on denying policy.
- Inactive or offline applications - Define actions based on unavailable applications.
To add custom behaviors to an application:
- Open the Access Gateway Admin UI console
- Select the Application tab.
- In the row containing the previously created application, click the Edit button ( ).
- Expand the Behaviors sub-tab.
- Go to the Policy Denied section.
- Select Return 403 status code.
- Click Done.
- In the row containing the application, click Goto application > SP Initiated.
- Sign in to your Okta tenant using a valid account.
- Modify the URL to append /deny.
- Refresh the browser. If the user was in the Everyone group, then the request should return 403 Forbidden.