Add Custom Behaviors
- Provide a specialized mechanism for handling a variety of unusual or unexpected conditions.
- Allow for the definition of specialized actions such as:
- Logout - What to do when users log out.
- Error - Define actions based on errors.
- Policy - Define actions based on denying policy.
- Inactive or offline applications - Define actions based on unavailable applications.
To add custom behaviors to an application:
- Open the Access Gateway Admin UI console
- Select the Application tab.
- In the row containing the previously created application, click the Edit button ( ).
- Expand the Behaviors sub-tab.
- Scroll to the Policy Denied section.
- Selected Return 403 status code.
- Click Done to complete the application edit.
- In the row containing the application click Goto > SP Initiated.
- Login to your Okta tenant using a valid account.
- Modify the URL to append /deny.
- Refresh the browser. If the user was in the Everyone group, then the request should return 403 Forbidden.