Managing Application Policy
Creating, configuring, and managing Access Gateway application policies.
Configuring Application Policy
To configure an application policy:
- Navigate to the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
Click the Applications tab.
Select an application that requires new policy and click Edit.
Select the Policies sub-tab.
- Choose one of:
Add a new policy Delete an existing policy Modify an existing policy
The default root (/) policy cannot be deleted or modified.
- Click Add () in the policy list header and choose one of:
- Not Protected
- Protected Rule
See About Access Gateway policy types for type details.
- Enter the URI to the resource being protected.
- For Protected, Protected Rule, and Adaptive Rule, enter a regex expression representing the users who should be granted access to the resource. See Example Access Gateway policy for examples of expressions.
- Click Okay to add the policy or Cancel to cancel.
- Click Delete () next to the policy to be deleted.
- In the confirm dialog box, click Yes to delete the attribute or No to cancel the delete operation.