Sample and generic applications
Access Gateway supports a number of sample and generic application types. These samples can be used as a starting point for understanding and testing applications then require header fields, cookies, specialized policy, or proxying requests. In addition Access Gateway supports a generic header based application which can be used as a starting point for integrating most header based applications.
- Sample cookie application - Demonstrates passing data as cookie content. When executed, the application prints out all passed cookie data.
- Sample header application- Demonstrates passing data as headers to an application. When executed, the application prints all passed header fields.
- Sample policy application - Demonstrates creating a set of example policies. When executed, the application performs tests against these policies/
- Sample proxy application - Demonstrates a basic proxy application. When executed, the application displays simulated access to the back end proxy host.
- Generic header application - Demonstrates header applications which do not require specific settings. Access Gateway will provide SSOAn acronym for single sign-on. In a SSO system, a user logs in once to the system and can access multiple systems without being prompted to sign in for each one. Okta is a cloud-based SSO platform that allows users to enter one name and password to access multiple applications. Users can access all of their web applications, both behind the firewall and in the cloud, with a single sign in. Okta provides a seamless experience across PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. via HTTP headers to this application.