Bind a sudo entitlement to a group
To bind a sudo entitlement to a group:
- Open the Advanced Server Access dashboard from an adminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. account.
- Click Projects.
- Select the project that contains the group to bind the sudo entitlement to.
- Click the GroupsGroups allow you to organize your end users and the apps they can access. Assigning apps to large sets of end users is made easier with groups. tab.
- Select the group to bind the entitlement to.
- Click Add Sudo Entitlement Binding.
- Select the sudo entitlement to bind to the group from the Sudo Entitlement drop-down box.
- Click Submit to bind the sudo entitlement to the group.