Enable Federation Broker Mode
This is an Early Access feature. To enable it, contact Okta Support.
Enable Federation Broker Mode to improve import performance by removing explicit app assignments. App access is managed by sign-on policies and any authorization rules in your application.
If you have a large number of group assignments, enabling Federation Broker Mode can consume substantial processing resources and take a significant time to complete.
- In the Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Optional. Enter the application name in the Search field.
- Click an application name in the list of applications. The app must be a custom SAML or OIDC app.
- Click the Sign On tab.
- Scroll down to the Federation Broker Mode area.
- Click Enable Federation Broker Mode, review the information in the Federation Broker Mode dialog box, and click Enable Federation Broker Mode.