View your org agents' status
Use the Status section to view the real-time performance updates and the agents that your org uses. There are four codes for agents:
- Operational: All agents and app instances are green.
- Degradation: An agent is down but the app instance is still connected through a backup agent.
- Disruption: All agents for an app instance are down and the app is not connected.
- Failed to load: The agent status retrieval failed. Click Refresh page.
A red indicator appears next to app instances or agents with an aggregate status of Degradation or Disruption. Click Learn more to open the new Agents page.
You can click Agents in the Status section to view:
- Agent tabs for RADIUS, IWA, and RUM
- App instances and agent tabs for Active Directory (AD), Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), and On-premises multifactor authentication
- Status: Operational, Disruption, Degradation, or Inactive. The aggregate of these individual agent codes appears in the Agent Status section of the Admin Dashboard.
- Description: The agent ID
- Connection: Live, Down Since (with the applicable time stamp), or N/A
- Version: The version number of the agent