Enable the LDAP interface
When you enable the LDAP interface, the values you use to connect to the LDAP Interface are displayed. Click View Logs to view LDAP Interface events in the log. The logs can help you troubleshoot connection issues.
Super admin permissions are required to complete this procedure.
- In the Admin Console, go to Directory > Directory Integrations.
- Select one of the following options:
- If you do not have any directory integrations configured, click the Add LDAP Interface button.
- If you do have other directory integrations configured, click Add Directory > Add LDAP Interface.
- The LDAP Interface is Active by default. To disable it, click the status button and select Deactivate. The status will show as Inactive.