Configure enhanced group push for Active Directory OUs
When you choose a group in Okta to push to Active Directory (AD), you must specify the target organizational unit (OU), and pre-select it on the Settings tab of your Active Directory instance.
To pre-select the target OU:
- In the Admin Console, go to Directory > Directory Integrations.
- Click Active Directory and then click the Provisioning tab.
- Click Integration in the SETTINGS list.
- In the Group OUs connected to Okta area, select a domain and container.
To specify a target OU:
In the Admin Console, go to Directory > Directory Integrations.
- Click Active Directory and then click the Push Groups tab.
- Click By name in the PUSHED GROUPS list.
- Click Push Groups and select Find Groups by name.
- In the Find Group field, enter the name of a group to push.
- In the Push group to the following OU pane, select to OU you want to push the group to.
- Click Save or Save & Add Another to add another group to push.