Get started with Active Directory integration
Start here if you're new to Okta Active Directory integrations, you want to review integration prerequisites and known issues, you want help planning your integration, or you want to quickly locate support information.
If you're reviewing this information, it's likely that your enterprise uses Microsoft Active Directory (AD) as the authoritative user directory that governs access to email, file sharing, and other business applications. In all likelihood, you're also using Software as a Service (SaaS) applications that are not integrated with Active Directory and finding it increasingly difficult managing all of your user accounts. Managing multiple separate user directories is not only inefficient, it also exposes your enterprise to increased security risk. Okta Active Directory integration helps your enterprise seamlessly integrate your SaaS applications and your Active Directory instance with Okta.
- Active Directory integration workflow
- Active Directory integration prerequisites
- Active Directory integration known issues
- About Okta service account permissions
- Supported Active Directory integration features
- Active Directory integration implementation options
- Plan for high availability and disaster recovery
- Integration with existing Active Directory forests and domains
- Prepare Active Directory for the integration
- Import considerations
- Get support