- On the Okta AdminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. Console, click Directory > Profile Editor
- Select Mappings for the appAn abbreviation of application. Essentially, it is a web-based site used to perform any number of specific tasks, and requires authentication from end users by signing in., directory, or identify provider.
- Delete the attribute. The attribute label changes to Choose an attribute or enter an expression.
- Optional. Repeat step 3 to remove additional mappings.
- Click Save Mappings and Apply updates now.