To complete this step you must already have an Identity Provider configuration.
After you turn on Desktop SSO, a default DSSO routing rule is created. You must configure the network information for this rule.
- In the Admin Console, go to Security > Identity Providers > Routing Rules.
- Select the Default Route to AgentlessDSSO rule. By default the network information is not configured and the rule is Inactive.
- Click Edit.
- Complete these fields:
- User's IP is: Select Anywhere to apply the rule to any user location, select In zone to apply the rule to a specific zone, or select Not in zone to apply the rule to users outside of a specific zone. For information on zones, see IP Zones.
- User's device platform is: Select Any device to apply the rule to users with any device type, or to apply the rule to users with specific devices, select Any of these devices and select specific devices.
- User is accessing: Select Any application to apply the rule when a user accesses any application, or to apply the rule when a user accesses specific applications, select Any of the following applications and enter an application name.
- Use this identity provider: Select AgentlessDSSO.
- Click Update Rule to save your changes.
- Click Inactive, Activate, and then Activate in the Activate Rule dialog box to activate the rule.