Download and install the Okta Provisioning agent
To allow the exchange of user and group data between Okta and your CSV directory, you need to install and configure an Okta Provisioning Agent. The installation of the Okta Provisioning Agent also lets you use additional provisioning functionality such as profile push, password push, user deactivation, group push, user import, and group import.
- In the Admin Console, go to Directory > Directory Integrations > Add Directory.
- Select Add CSV Directory.
- In the Add CSV Directory page, enter a name for the CSV Directory in the Application label field and click Done.
- Go to Settings > Downloads.
- Scroll to the Okta Provisioning Agents section, and download the Okta Provisioning Agent for your operating system.
- Complete the agent installation.