Download and install the Okta On-Premises Provisioning agent
- On the Okta AdminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. Console, click Directory > Directory Integrations > Add Directory.
- Select Add CSV Directory.
- In the Add CSV Directory page, enter a name for the CSV Directory application and click Done.
- Go to Settings > Downloads.
- Scroll to the Okta ProvisioningProvisioning is the enterprise-wide configuration, deployment, and management of multiple types of IT system resources. Specifically, provisioning provides users access to equipment, software, or services. This involves creating, maintaining and deactivating required business process automation objects and attributes in systems, directories, and applications. Agents section, and download the correct agentA software agent is a lightweight program that runs as a service outside of Okta. It is typically installed behind a firewall and allows Okta to tunnel communication between an on-premises service and Okta's cloud service. Okta employs several agent types: Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS, RSA, Active Directory Password Sync, and IWA. For example, users can install multiple Active Directory agents to ensure that the integration is robust and highly available across geographic locations. based on your operating system.
- Open the agent installer and follow the instructions. For more information about the agent, refer to the On-Premises Provisioning Deployment Guide.