View existing application attribute mapping
You can select Go to Profile Editor to open the standard profile editor for the selected appAn abbreviation of application. Essentially, it is a web-based site used to perform any number of specific tasks, and requires authentication from end users by signing in., or select Force Sync to synchronize changes from the app to Okta immediately.
Attribute mapping appears on the provisioning screen for all provisioning-enabled apps.
- On the OktaAdminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. Console, click Applications and then Applications.
- Select a provisioning-enabled application.
- Click the ProvisioningProvisioning is the enterprise-wide configuration, deployment, and management of multiple types of IT system resources. Specifically, provisioning provides users access to equipment, software, or services. This involves creating, maintaining and deactivating required business process automation objects and attributes in systems, directories, and applications. tab.
- Scroll down to the Attribute Mappings panel.
- Optional. Click Show Unmapped Attributes to show unmapped attributes.