Manage your RADIUS integration
After planning and preparing for your RADIUS integration, you'll want to integrate your RADIUS instance with Okta. Use these topics to install and configure an Okta RADIUS Server agentA software agent is a lightweight program that runs as a service outside of Okta. It is typically installed behind a firewall and allows Okta to tunnel communication between an on-premises service and Okta's cloud service. Okta employs several agent types: Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS, RSA, Active Directory Password Sync, and IWA. For example, users can install multiple Active Directory agents to ensure that the integration is robust and highly available across geographic locations. or manage an existing integration.
- Install the Okta RADIUS Agent
- Configure Okta RADIUS agent properties
- Update an existing Okta RADIUS Agent
- Review the Okta RADIUS agent logs
- Modify Okta RADIUS agent settings
- Uninstall the Okta RADIUS agent