Create an instance of your on-premises app in Okta
- Install the Okta Provisioning Agent. See Install the Okta Provisioning Agent.
- In the Admin Console, go to Dashboard > Agents, and verify that every Okta Provisioning Agent is listed with a green circle. The green circle indicates the agent is connected.
- Click Applications and enter the name of your app integration in the Search field.
- Click the name of the app integration and click the General tab.
- In the App Settings area, click Edit.
- Select the Enable on-premises provisioning check box.
- Click Save.
Create and test SCIM connectors