Integrate Rally Software with Okta
If you experience provisioning errors after integrating Rally Software with Okta, make sure the attribute mappings contain the correct information and confirm the Rally Software user name format is correct. If you enable provisioning after previously assigning users to Rally Software single sign-on (SSO), run a full import to link existing assigned users with Rally Software users.
- Add the Rally Software app to Okta if it has not been added previously:
- In the Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Click Add Application.
- In the Search for an application field, enter Rally.
- Select Add for Rally Software.
- Complete the fields on the General Settings page and click Next.
- In the Sign On Methods section of the Sign-On Options pane, select a sign on option. If you select SAML 2.0, click View Setup Instructions and follow the instructions.
- Click Done.
- If you added the Rally Software app previously, on the Okta Admin Console click Applications and select Rally Software in the list of applications.
- Click the Provisioning tab, click Configure API Integration, and select the Enable API Integration check box.
Complete these fields:
- Skip Users if Error While Import: Optional. Select this check box if you want to skip user import if an error occurs during import.
- Admin Username: Enter the Rally Software administrator user name.
- Admin Password: Enter the Rally Software administrator password.
- Import Groups: Optional. Clear this check box if you do not want to import Rally Software groups.
- Optional. Click Test API Credentials to test the API integration.
- Click Save.
Optional. To edit the Okta to Rally Software provisioning settings, select To App in the SETTINGS list, click Edit, edit the settings, and click Save.
Optional. To edit the Rally Software to Okta provisioning settings, select To Okta in the SETTINGS list, click Edit, edit the settings, and click Save.
- Optional. Assign users to the Rally Software app. See Assign applications to users.