Assign applications to users
Assign applications to individual users so they can access them on their My Apps page. You can also assign applications to entire groups. See Importing and Using Groups in Okta.
- In the Admin Console, go to Directory > People.
- Click a user name in the Person & Username column.
- Select the Applications tab.
- Click Assign Applications.
- Select applications from the list or enter the application name in the Search field.
- Click Assign.
- When necessary, enter the user name, password, and complete any additional fields. The user name is not the user's Okta username, but the username they use to sign in to the application.
- Click Save and Go Back.