Set the post-termination interval
Setting the post-termination interval defines how many days a user’s Okta account remains active after their SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central termination start date. When the GA1, GA2, ST1, and ST2 Start Date attributes are all present, the latest termination start date is used.
- On the Okta Admin Console, click Applications.
- In the Search field, enter success.
- Select the SuccessFactors app link for the instance you want to edit.
- Click the Provisioning tab and select Integration in the SETTINGS list.
- Click Edit in the Integration area.
- In the Post-Termination Interval field, enter the number of days that a user’s Okta account should remain active after the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central termination start date.
- Click Save.