Add a behavior to a sign on policy rule
Add a behavior to an existing sign-on policy rule.
Before you begin
All of the conditions of the rule in addition to the behaviors must also be met to trigger the rule.
- In the Admin Console, navigate to Security > Authentication.
- Select Sign On.
- Click ( )Edit rule beside the rule to which you want to add a behavior.
- In the And behavior is field, type the name of an existing behavior that was previously created. To add a behavior, you can start typing a behavior name and a drop-down list of all matching defined behaviors displays from which you can select.
- If you add multiple behaviors, they are OR conditions.
- When added, these behaviors are evaluated along with any other items defined in the rule.