HealthInsight audits an organization’s security settings and suggests recommended tasks to improve security posture. These security recommendations are intended primarily for admins that manage employees within their organization. See HealthInsight tasks and recommendations for more details.
Access this HealthInsight feature from the:
- HealthInsight prompt on the admin console dashboard.
- Admin console menu, click Security and navigate to HealthInsight.
HealthInsight admin roles and permissions
With HealthInsight, certain admins can:
- View a list of complete, incomplete, or dismissed tasks that are applicable to your org.
- Review detailed recommendations from Okta based on your org’s existing security settings.
- Navigate to various settings to update your existing configuration.
- Dismiss tasks so they do not appear Incomplete.
Tasks are marked as complete automatically by HealthInsight when addressed in its respective section in the admin console.
The following admin roles and permissions are available when configuring HealthInsight:
|View HealthInsight status||✓||✓||✓|
|Dismiss security tasks and recommendations||✓||✓|
Access HealthInsight from:
- The HealthInsight prompt on the admin console dashboard.
The admin console menu, click Security and navigate to HealthInsight.