Add IPs to a Network Zone from the System Log
Adding an IP address, that appears in a System Log event, to an existing Network Zone saves you time by eliminating the need to copy the IP address and navigate to the Network menu. You must have Super or Org admin permissions to perform the following task.
To add an IP address to a network zone while viewing the System Log:
- In the Admin Console, navigate to Reports > System Log.
- Locate the event and IP address in the System Log.
- Click on the More icon ( ) and Add to zone.
- In the Add to IP zone dialog fill the following:
- Add to zone — Select which network zone to add the IP address to.
- IP type — Select from Proxy or Gateway.