Define ASN for a Dynamic Zone
Define an ASN for your Dynamic Zone that is used to uniquely identify each network on the Internet. Since the ASN represents an entire network of IP addresses, specifying an ASN can help you reduce overhead as an alternative to entering a list of multiple IP addresses.
Okta is focused on the adoption of inclusive language and communication. Some long-standing industry terminology and expressions have been updated as part of this initiative. In this topic, blacklist is now referred to as block list.
Before you begin
To define ASN for a Dynamic Zone:
- From the Admin Console, navigate to Security > Networks.
- Select an existing Dynamic Zone and click Edit.
- In ISP ASNs, use the ASN Lookup tool to retrieve the ASN.
- Enter the ASN to include as part of the Dynamic Zone.
- To blacklist ASNs, check Block access from IPs matching conditions listed in this zone.
- Click Save.