Define IP Types for a Dynamic Zone
The IP Type setting checks and determines if a client uses a proxy and the type of proxy if one is identified. The following settings are available to define an IP type for a Dynamic Zone.
Before you begin
To define IP Types for a Dynamic Zone:
- From the Admin Console, navigate to Security > Networks.
- Select a Dynamic Zone and click Edit.
- Navigate to IP Type and select one of the following types:
- Any: Ignores all proxy types. If selected, at least one of the following must be defined: Locations, ISP ASNs
- Any proxy: Considers clients that use a Tor anonymizer proxy or a non-Tor anonymizer proxy type.
- Tor anonymizer proxy: Considers clients that use a Tor anonymizer proxy.
- Not Tor anonymizer proxy: Considers clients that use non-Tor proxy types.