Apply your theme to Okta pages
This is an Early Access feature. To enable it, contact Okta Support.
After you set your theme, you can apply it to Okta-hosted sign-in and error pages and to the End-User Dashboard.
When end users attempt to sign in to your applications, they are redirected to an Okta-hosted sign-in page. If an error occurs while they're signing in, Okta displays a default error page. When they sign in successfully, end users use a Dashboard to securely access their applications.
About admin roles for this task
You must be a super admin or org admin to use Branding.
- Set a theme for your org.
- Optional. If you’ve already used the code editors for the sign-in page and error pages but want to use custom branding instead, go to the editor pages and click Reset to default. Customizations that you made with the code editors will overwrite branding for those pages.
Start this task
After you save your theme, you can preview different layouts for Okta pages.
- In the Admin Console, go to Customizations > Branding.
- In the Pages panel, click Edit for the page that you want to customize.
- In the Style Editor view, select a base style to preview your theme on the page.
- Click Save and publish.