Configure your email notifications
You can select the system notifications and Okta messages that you want to receive. After configuration, you will receive the selected notifications for the groups, apps, or users that you have permission to view.
These notification settings apply to your admin account only.
About admin roles for this task
The following admins can configure their notifications:
- Org admin
- Read-only admin
- Mobile admin
- Group admin
- App admin
- Help desk admin
- API Access Management admin
Most admin roles have their own sets of email notification types. The exceptions are report, group membership, and third-party admins, who are not eligible to receive notifications.
If you are a super admin and want to configure which notifications are available in your org, see Set default email notifications for admins.
Set your preferences
- In the Admin Console, go to Settings > Account.
- In the Admin Email Notifications section, click Edit.
- Select the System Notifications that you want to receive.
- Select the Okta Communications that you want to receive.