Create an envelope in DocuSign.
Required fields are indicated in red.
Unless otherwise mentioned, all fields are text.
- Accounts (drop-down): choose from available DocuSign accounts
- Templates (drop-down): choose from available templates
- Authoritative Copy (true/false): whether the document is the authoritative copy
- Brand ID (drop-down): ID of the brand
- Message Lock (true/false): whether the message is locked
- Allow Markup (true/false): whether markup is allowed
- Allow Comments (true/false): whether comments are allowed
- Allow Reassign (true/false): whether the envelope can be reassigned
- Allow View History (true/false): whether the envelope history can be viewed
- Reminder Delay (number): number of days to wait after creating the envelope before sending first reminder
- Reminder Enabled (true/false): whether reminders are enabled
- Reminder Frequency (number): frequency (in days) to send additional reminders after the first
- Expiration Enabled (true/false): whether expiration is enabled
- Expire After (number): number of days after which the envelope expires
- Expire Warn (number): number of days before envelope expires to send an expiration warning
- Envelope ID: unique ID of the envelope
- URI: URI that contains the user ID
- Status: envelope status; one of: completed, created, declined, delivered, sent, signed, or voided
- Status Date Time: date and time the envelope changed status