Create a new incident within your PagerDuty instance.
Unless otherwise indicated, field types are text.
Required fields are indicated by a red asterisk on the Action Card.
Do not use the New Incident event card and the Create Incident action card together in the same Flow. By doing so, you can create a circular reference.
- Service Key: The key assigned to a service integration to send events to your PagerDuty instance and creates incidents on your service.
- Event Type (drop-down): One of:
- Description: A short description of the incident.
- Client: The name of the client application that's integrated with your PagerDuty instance.
- Client URL: The URL of an integrated application or component.
- Incident Key: A unique key for the incident.
Free-form details from an event in your PagerDuty instance.
- Ping Time: The time (in milliseconds) for PagerDuty's monitoring tools to reach a host.
- Load Avg (number): The average number of incidents per team.
Additional information such as graphs or images that can be attached to an incident. Only used for
- Type (drop-down): The type of context;
- URL: The URL for the context resource.
- Text: The text for the context asset that's attached to the incident.
Incident Key: Parameter that identifies the incident to which a PagerDuty trigger event should be applied. An incident key helps prevent duplication of incidents.