Read statistics for a list of numbers.
List (list of objects): list of numbers
Click on an empty cell in each list to add a list item. A cell can contain only one list item. Statistics will only be computed for list items that are numbers.
- Sum: Sum of all the numbers in the list
- Average: Average of all the numbers in the list
- Median: Median value for the numbers in the list, the value for which half the numbers are higher or lower
- Mode: Number which appears most often in the list
- Variance: Degree of spread in the list of numbers; variance is calculated by taking the average of squared deviations from the mean.
- Standard Deviation: Standard deviation for the list; standard deviation tells you how far each value lies from the mean; it's the square root of variance.
- Minimum: Minimum; the lowest number in the list.
- Maximum: Maximum; the highest number in the list.
- Count: Number of values in the list
For the eight values in this list:
The resulting statistics are:
- Sum: 65
- Average: 8.12
- Median: 3
- Mode: 1
- Variance: 119.84
- Standard Deviation: 10.947113122384627
- Min: 1
- Max: 32
- Count: 8