Configure the Beyond Insight gateway
During this task we define a RADIUS Server Profile, and assign the profile to users, in BeyondInsight.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have the common UDP port and secret key values available.
- Ensure that a Gateway VIP is configured, see Integrate on the Citrix site for more information.
Sign in to the BeyondInsight console with sufficient privileges.
Navigate to Configuration > MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION > RADIUS, and then click + to define a new RADIUS server. The screen shown below opens:
Enter an Alias that is unique and appropriate, and enter the following server settings, as shown above.
- Host (Okta RADIUS Agent Server)
- Authentication Mechanism: PAP
- Authentication Port
- Authentication Request Timeout (sec): 30
- Shared Secret
- Initial Request and Initial Prompt (if needed)
Navigate to Configuration > USERS & GROUPS, then select the Group that contains the test user, then select the user. Configure RADIUS Authentication for the test user as shown below: