NetMotion Mobility - Add app
During this task we will add the NetMotion Mobility gateway app and then assign the app to groups.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have the required common UDP port and secret key values available.
- In Okta, navigate to Applications > Applications> Add Application, search for NetMotion Mobility (RADIUS), and then click Add Application.
- Enter a unique name.
In the Sign On tab provide the following:
UDP Port Required. Typically 1812. Enter the RADIUS application UDP port. Secret Key
Required. Enter the secret key that will be used to encrypt and decrypt the user password.
Must be identical to that used during the gateway configuration.
Application username format From the drop-down, select the appropriate username format.
The UDP Port and Secret key must match between the app, and the client gateway.
- Click Done when complete.
- Select the Sign On tab.
- Scroll to the Authentication Protocol section.
- Configure the following:
Field Value Use EAP-TTC authentication Enabled Certificate Upload the server certificate chain and private key used to encrypt the TLS communication between the Okta RADIUS agent and the NetMotion VPN client.
Supported formats: .pem, .pfx, and .p12.
Password Optional. Enter the password used to protect the certificate and key. TLS version. Select the appropriate TLS version.
- [Optional] Disable Inline Enrollment.
Inline enrollment, enabled by default, allows users to enroll for Okta Verify, SMS and Voice using RADIUS.
- Ensure the Assignments tab is selected.
Click Assign and select Assign to Groups.
- Locate the group you want to assign the application to and click Assign.
- Complete the fields in the Assign NetMotion Mobility (RADIUS) to Groups dialog.
Click Save and go back.
The Assigned button for the group is disabled to indicate the application is assigned to the group.
- Optional. Repeat steps 5, 6, and 7 to assign the application to additional groups.
- Click Done.
For additional information, including guidance on advanced authentication and adaptive multifactor configuration options, see Using the Okta RADIUS App.
Enabling EAP-GTC requires that the RADIUS agent be restarted.
Once complete, restart the RADIUS agent.