Configure MFA Factor Enrollment in Okta
During this task we configure MFA factors for use with Oracle Access Manager and add the Oracle Access Manager application,
This task can be ignored if multifactor enrollment was previously configured.
- Sign in to your Okta org as an Admin.
- Navigate to Security > Multifactor.
- Select the Factor Types tab, then select the factors you want to enable in your org.
- Select the Factor Enrollment tab and set up a policy to prompt for MFA (this can be scoped to users who will need to provide MFA for OAM logins).
For more information see: Multifactor Authentication (MFA).
- Navigate to Applications > Applications, then click Add Application.
- Search for the Oracle Access Manager (OAM) MFA application, then click Add.
Enter an appropriate Application Label and the Redirect URI.
Note: The RedirectURL should be set to the page that your test application redirects to for login.
URI Description Standalone The host:port combination for your OAM server.
For example: http://oam-server.mydomain:14100
Cluster The host:port of the enterprise load balancer in front of your OAM servers
For example: http://oam-lb.mydomain:7777
Select the Sign On tab and note the Client ID and Client Secret.
Select the Assignments tab and click either Assign > Assign to People or Assign to Groups as appropriate.
Note: The user must also be assigned to the application.
Select the Settings > Customization.
Scroll to iFrame Embedding, click Edit, and check Allow IFrame embedding.
- Click Done when complete.
Download the agent as described in MFA for Oracle Access Manager