Assign attribute group priority
Group Priority options can be selected when you create attributes, or you can select them later.
Attributes that are assigned a group priority option must have a Data type of string array, number array, or integer array. The attribute also can't have the Scope set to User personal.
- In the Admin Console, go to Directory > Profile Editor.
- Optional. Enter the name of the application in the Search field.
- Optional. Select Okta, Apps, Directories or Identity Providers in the FILTERS list to filter the app list..
Click Profile for an app.
- Click Add Attribute to add a new attribute, or select information to edit an existing attribute.
Select one of the following options:
- Use Group Priority: Select this option to use the defined group priority to determine which individual attributes should be honored when a user belongs to more than one group.
- Combine values across groups: Select this option to prioritize which individual attributes should be honored when a user belongs to more than one group.
Click Save for a new attribute, or Save Attribute for an existing attribute.