Assign attribute group priority
Attributes assigned a group priority option must use an array data type, and cannot be marked as User personal. Group Priority options can be selected when you create attributes, or you can select them later.
- In the Admin Console, go to Directory > Profile Editor.
- Optional. Enter the name of the application in the Search field.
- Optional. Select Okta, Apps, Directories or Identity Providers in the FILTERS list to filter the app list..
Click Profile for an app.
- Click Add Attribute to add a new attribute, or select information to edit an existing attribute.
Select one of the following options:
- Use Group Priority: Select this option to use the defined group priority to determine which individual attributes should be honored when a user belongs to more than one group
- Combine values across groups: Select this option to prioritize which individual attributes should be honored when a user belongs to more than one group.
Click Save for a new attribute, or Save Attribute for an existing attribute.