Assign a single app to groups
When applications share the same group they are "linked". This can be helpful if you need provisioning functionality in an SSO-enabled app.
- In the Admin Console, click Applications.
- Enter the name of the application in the Search field.
- Click the application name and select the Assignments tab.
Click Assign and select Assign to Groups.
- Locate the group you want to assign the application to and click Assign.
- Complete the fields in the Assign <application name> to Groups dialog box if it appears.
Click Save and go back.
The Assigned button for the group is disabled to indicate the application is assigned to the group.
- Optional. Repeat steps 5, 6, and 7 to assign the application to additional groups.
- Click Done.